Páginas

lunes, 17 de junio de 2013

Hitomi Tanaka

What is Better than a beautiful Asian Girl? A beautiful Asian Girl with an amazing Body! and today, I will write about the best example of an Amazing Asian Girl with the hottest body! Hitomi Tanaka!. I totally love Hitomi, She is so so beautiful, and She is hot as the same hell! Her natural breast with a 34J cup size makes her the perfect Woman! I admire her a lot, and Im following her career since she started doing non-nude videos.




Hitomi was born on july 18, 1986 in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan. She started as non-nude model in 2007 and appeared in her debut "gravure" video, Hitomi Tanaka Bakunyuu J no Shogeki, in November 2007. In November 2008, she made the jump to JAV (Japanese Adult Video) and became an AV star with the release of her first hardcore film. She didnt only work on Japanese productions, she also worked for SCORELAND!

She is a fun girl wich loves to practise karate, cooking and watching baseball and soccer. And if you want to love her even more, She Likes to watch One Piece!! Marry Me Hitomi!!!

Her videos are great, and She is very good acting in them, She usually looks shy in the movies. On my opinion, She is like an Anime girl but in the real life, and I love it so much. I hope Hitomi is reading this article, I am so happy writing this small article about Hitomi because I admire her a lot!!

Now, Enjoy some images from the best Asian Girl Ever! Hitomi Tanaka!


















Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook !!

Siguenos en nuestro Twitter y Facebook !!

1 comentario:

  1. Hitomi Tanaka is amazing, she has a very pretty face with a perfect body and amazing big natural boobs, I can never get enough of her.

    ResponderEliminar