Páginas

lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

Interview with Armie Field

Hello! Today Im here to share something with you all, something that is very important for me, and for this blog,  after writting the first article about Armie Field (You can read it Here) I was talking with her, and she liked that article so much, and then I asked Her if We could make an interview, to post in the blog, and guess what???, She acepted with no problems! Its really awesome when someone Famous like her its so close to their the fans, it shows that She is a GREAT person. So, ladies and gentlemen, here we have the Interview I had with the amazing Armie Field!


Q: What is the best part of being a famous model?
A: Its great to be famous model …. but the best part is to be able to be part Scotty Jx actiongirl. its all about creativity , power ,boldness and lots of action.

Q:Which part of your amazing body do you like the most?
A: My lips and my doll like features… my petite body with my caramel color skin… that I'm proud of.

Q: I guess most of your fans are men, but, do girls follow you too?
A: Im not sure if they do …… but if they do thats good too.

Q: Your Favorite Color?

A: white and gold

Q: Where do you find your inspiration to paint?
A: when I'm feeling most empty and unhappy or feeling sad . its all emotion when i touch my brush.
Q: If you had to choose a different profession, other than model or artist, what would it be?
A: A cook or a sports dance dancer like the sexy latin dance ..i really enjoy watching a beautiful body move in different ways.

Q: you find a lamp with a genius inside, and it grants you 3 wishes, what would you ask?
A: perfect good health , wealth , and peace on earth.

Q: What are your goals for the future?
A: be good of what i do and make all my fans happy.

Q: Do you have anything to say to your fans?
A: I wanna say thank you so much for all my fans love and support …. all the wonderful messages i receive from my fans and all the artist and painters. they done some amazing art of me . again thank you !!! and i love you all!!!

Well, I hope you all Liked this interview with Armie. I enjoy a lot doing this, its really great when you can talk with someone that you admire so much, and of course, its much better if that person is Armie Field, who is in my opinion, the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I hope I can make an interview Face to Face with her someday! I would totally melt!



Last thing I want to write today is a message to Armie: I wish you the best of luck! And I hope you get always what you want, and keep being the way you are! Thank you for being such an amazing person!

See you soon!

Perfection, this is the best way to describe this woman.









Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario